Neck pain is one of the most common complaints we see at Pathway Wellness Chiropractic Clinic. Whether it is a simple kink in the neck or whiplash due to a car accident, we have a variety of treatment options available to help alleviate the pain. This can include chiropractic manipulative therapy (adjustment), McKenzie protocol, stretching, Graston technique, and myofascial release techniques, along with home exercises.
We treat neck pain due to:
- Acute neck pain that you woke up with (a “kink” in the neck)
- Chronic neck pain due to stress or poor posture
- Disc tears, bulges, and herniations
- Whiplash due to car accidents and other trauma
- Neck pain that leads to shooting pain in the arms or shoulder blade