Over 80% of Americans have had low back pain that interferes with work, routine daily activities, or recreation. It is the most common cause of job-related disability and a leading contributor to missed work. Low back pain is the second most common neurological ailment in the United States.
Fortunately, most occurrences of low back pain can be treated with conservative care in our office. A majority of patients that suffer from low back pain simply wait for it to go away or think it will take long term care or extensive rehab to correct the problem, which simply is not true.
We focus on getting your problem corrected and getting you back to your life using various conservative therapies such as chiropractic manipulation, McKenzie technique, corrective exercises, and soft tissue therapies.
We treat low back pain due to:
- Acute pain after bending, picking something up, lifting weights, twisting, ect
- Chronic pain due to poor posture, stress, arthritis
- Disc tears, bulges, and herniations
- Pain following a car accident
- Pain that shoots into the glutes or leg (sciatica)