Pathway Wellness has over a decade of experience in treating injuries suffered in auto accidents. Neck pain due to whiplash, low back pain, headaches, herniated discs, wrist sprains, and shoulder pain are just a few of the common injuries we have experience treating.
At Pathway Wellness, we can help by:
- Offering same day, evening, and weekend appointments.
- Performing a thorough examination to properly assess, diagnose, and document the extent of your injuries.
- Having a medical doctor and nurse on staff to provide further consultation and medication when necessary.
- Establishing a treatment plan for your injuries, including chiropractic care, manual therapies performed by our chiropractors and licensed massage therapists, and rehabilitation exercises.
- Referring you for the proper advanced imaging, such as an MRI, if needed.
- Referring you to the correct specialist, if your injuries are serious enough to warrant a referral.
- Properly billing your auto insurance company. You will NEVER be billed directly by Pathway Wellness for your injuries suffered in an automobile accident.
- If you have an attorney, working with them to ensure they can do their job to the best of their abilities so you receive proper compensation.
If you have been involved in an accident, call our office immediately. The quicker you receive the care you need, the quicker your injuries will heal and the faster you can get on with your life.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give our office a call at 850-386-8282.